We value the amazing range of skills, talents and experiences in our community!
- We’re looking for people with skills in social media, communications, or technology to join our Communications Working Group in order to support communications and logistics during this crisis and beyond.
- Are you gardening in your backyard? Would you be willing to commit to planting extra this year to support food access in the greater Portland area?
- Do you have available space in your yard but don’t feel like you can do the gardening on your end? Would you be willing to share yard space in support of food security in your community?
- If yes to any of the above, please complete this survey or reach out using the form below.
- Permablitz Working Group – If you’d like to get involved in organizing these events or manage a group of volunteers as a Team Leader, please reach out.
- Teachers – Offer a workshop or skill share
- Writers for Newsletter – Do you have something to contribute? We want to hear from you.
Get in touch using the form below!