The Resilience Hub PDC is a 13-day program spread out over either five or six weekends. Please take a moment to read the attendance policy if you want to ensure that you receive a certificate at the end of your course.
For the six-weekend version, there are five 2-day weekends and one final 3-day design practice weekend.
For the five-weekend version, there is some combination of 2-day and 3-day weekends.
When you choose and enroll in a course, please mark those course dates on your calendar right away to avoid scheduling conflicts and to make sure you don’t miss any course days!
Click the buttons at right to see the specific schedule dates for upcoming courses!
Here is the typical daily flow of course:
- 7:00 Optional Morning Activities (Yoga, Scything, etc.) For camping courses
- 7:30 Breakfast For camping courses
- 9:00 Morning Session Begins
- Breaks as Needed
- 12:30-ish Lunch Break (45-60 minutes)
- 1:30 Afternoon Session Begins
- Breaks as Needed
- 5:15 Afternoon Session Ends
- 5:30 Supper For longer days with evening sessions
- 6:15 Evening Session (Film or Guest Speaker) For longer days with evening sessions
- 7:45 to 8:15 Evening Session Ends (Depending on length of evening program)
- Optional Evening Activities For camping courses
Our facilitation style involves being flexible due to weather or changes with our field trips or guest speakers, as well as “reading the energy” of the group in case we need to make adjustments on-the-fly. Not to worry! All syllabus topics will get covered but we occasionally need to revise a bit here and there as we go to ensure learning outcomes are best met.
On the first evening of each class weekend, The Resilience Hub provides supper followed by a film or guest speaker relevant to our course material. Depending on the offering, that would add somewhere between 60-90 minutes of additional class time to that day’s events. When we are at a “camping out” location like MOFGA, there are general social events, music, games and other optional activities organized by the group into the evening.