All enrolled students must pay the $250 deposit in order to hold their spot in an upcoming course. Upon receiving your deposit, we will contact you to provide a Welcome Packet and find out if you are planning to pay the balance in time for the Early Discount ($100 off) or if you would like to break your balance into 3-4 payments.
Some notes about Payment Plans:
- Payment plans will be set up so that your final payment is made by the end of the second month within which a class weekend is scheduled. For example, if your course starts in January, all payments must be complete by the end of February.
- Depending on when you enroll, this means you can break your payments up into 3 or 4 payments. If you register late, it might mean there are only 2 months before the payment plan deadline and therefore only 2 payment slots for completing your payments.
- We will ask you to digitally “sign” an agreement regarding your payment schedule.
- When your payment is due, we will send you an email invoice that you can use to make an online payment with a debit, credit or prepaid (i.e. the kind you can buy at the pharmacy) card.
- There is no charge for setting up a payment plan as long as payments are complete by the end of the 2nd month of the course.
- If you agree to a payment plan and do not complete your payments by end of the 2nd month of the course, you will need to withdraw from the course at that time and your payments made thus far are subject to the normal refund policy for withdrawals.