We also offer an Advanced Permaculture Design Course for PDC grads who want to hone their design skills and gain confidence with the design process. Even those who want to teach permaculture design should attend an Advanced Design Course and gain proficiency with design!
Our Advanced Course is rigorous and rewarding. It consists of
- two 3-day weekends during which we go deeper and farther into permaculture design skills than any PDC you’ve taken.
- at least three 1-day electives (chosen from a roster of 10-12 available electives) of your choice on topics such as hand drafting, computer-aided design, group facilitation, nuts and bolts of running a design business, etc.
- participation in small group design studio time
- one-on-one mentoring with professional designer
- support from your “cohort” of other course participants
- a complete, independent, start-to-finish permaculture design (drawing, report, etc.) for a real live design client
- a public gallery event sharing your work and a presentation to your clients and the class
Contact us for more details! We typically offer this course every other year.