The Resilience Hub, based in the East Bayside Neighborhood of Portland, is looking for a person/organization that would like to have a space to work in Portland 2-3 days per week. We are generally in the office on Tuesdays, Thursday and most Fridays but that leaves Mondays and Wednesdays underutilized in terms of our office space.
Since this is really a shared space, we would love to find office share partners who have some affinity for our work and values. Browse around our website to learn more.
- Workstation and attached small meeting space* (locked away from common area when not being used)
- Keyboard and flatscreen monitor if you want to connect your laptop for a more ergonomically-healthy setup
- Ceiling-mounted projector in meeting space and painted projection “screen” on wall
- Available Mondays and Wednesdays 7am to 7pm (possibly Fridays depending on need)
- Includes heat, internet, cleaning service, trash/recycling/compost pickup, printer for small print jobs
- Common area (shared with another business) with bathroom, “kitchenette” area for coffee/tea service, refrigerator
- Off-street parking outside front door, included
- Space in the on-site locking cupboard for personal effects you’d like to leave in the office
- No-stairs – suitable for a person with mobility differences
- Evening and weekend use possible based on a shared calendar system with other users of the space.
*Meeting space is directly attached and open to the workstation desk area. Suitable for client meetings or for groups of up to 5-6 people. We generally keep some toys and art supplies in this space in case littles are around and want to hang out while their adults have a meeting, etc. But it is a workspace (not a playroom per se).
Available April 1st
Requested contribution (we can write up a memo with agreements) would be $200/month for Monday/Wednesday and occasional evening & weekend use OR $300/month for Monday/Wednesday/Friday and occasional evening & weekend use.